Challenge Rules & Information.
1. You can enter each challenge a maximum of 3 times.
2. Please link directly to your challenge post and not just to your blog.
3. You must follow the blog in order to be in with a chance of being placed.
4. New entries only please...no back-linking allowed.
5. You must put a link to our challenge in your blog post.
6. Please make sure your projects are tasteful as children will be looking at this blog.
7. All projects must be handcrafted. Digital layouts are not permitted.
8. Please use your name or nickname to enter and not a description of your project or business name.
All the challenges will be Anything Goes! Yay!
The challenges are fortnightly and will start at 9am on the Sunday and finish at 6pm on the Friday preceding the next challenge start date...so each challenge is open for just over 12 days.
Any papercraft/altered art type projects are more than welcome but please remember that it is a family blog so keep it clean and tasteful.
There are two winners: one will be drawn by Random.Org and the other will be selected by myself. The winners will each receive a £10 voucher to spend at Scribble and Scrap Crafts.
There will be blinkies for Winner and Top Three and all will be showcased on the blog in the fortnight after the challenge they won a placing in.
The prizes must be claimed within 7 days of the announcement. Please contact Lexie at
firstname.lastname@example.org to claim the prize. Vouchers must be spent within one month.